Friday, May 23, 2008

Southern Gothic: Update


So I am settled. And here are some pictures. This is my new house. I like it. As you can see the porch is the main hub of activity. I have done a lot to this little house since I moved it. I have cleaned most of it, had the gas turned on, replaced an electrical fixture (proving that graduate school has not completely liquified the useful parts of my brain), planted peppers and flowers, sorta mowed the grass (my roommate has an old fashioned push mower that is not very effective), replaced the shower curtain, and replaced a shit ton of light bulbs. I feel invested.

These are some peppers I planted. In honor of Eric.
This is some venison (deer meat for those of you who aren't aware) hash and eggs I made this morning. This one is in honor of Chris.

No comments: