Sunday, May 4, 2008

The First Post!

Well, here it is. My new blog. My new blog that is not attached to my name. My new blog that means I can dispose of the other one and begin shrinking my internet footprint. I said I would launch this blog yesterday but that did not work out. The reason this blog was supposed to go up yesterday was to celebrate the 3rd birthday of Ryan Adams' Cold Roses which as most of you know is in various ways very close to my heart. Well, heres to this new blog business and now Mr. David Ryan Adams himself!
This is obviously NOT from Cold Roses but is one of my favourite D.R.A. songs. My sister directed me to this song long ago and I scoffed. I was wrong. So I dedicate this first post to her.
This blog will have lots to say as I do as well. It is an interesting time in my life with lots to think about. Enjoy I suppose.

No comments: