Monday, May 12, 2008

If you ever wanted to understand what happened with the housing implosion...



Then you should listen to the episode of This American Life (Thanks for the heads up W.) episode that aired this past weekend. It is called "The Great Pool of Money" and can be found here. It shows a lot of villainy, a lot of ignorance, and an even greater degree of banality.
In other news the President's daughter got married. I have to admit I am somewhat pleased by the fact that the ceremony was small (by this presidents standards of grandiosity, he didn't hold it on an aircraft carrier and fly in behind a banner that said "Matrimony Accomplished."). Anywho, I suppose this is either a president in retreat or in shame. Considering everything else that is wrong (and oh by goly are they) it was a smart move. As Mr. Bush said, "we're mighty blessed." At least some people are...
I am still packing. Kinda depressing I must say but its gotta be done. Who knew I had so many books of matches?

No comments: