Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some News From Mike Huckabee (or more good reasons we should thank our lucky stars he wont be president)

So former Arkansas Governor and republican presidential hopeful took some time out of his busy schedule to talk about why he won't work for a McCain administration.

If McCain wins and offers you a position in his administration, would you consider it ?

No. No way.

Why ?

Why would I want to do that ? What possible reason ? I’m gonna have a good life out here in the private sector. Why would I go back to telling everybody in the world how much money I make and being limited to what I can make and living in a very expensive city and barely surviving to have some obscure Cabinet post and have some 20-year-old from the White House telling me what I’m gonna do ? Thanks but no thanks. I have better things to do with my life.

So children what does this tell us about the Huckster? He believes in himself over public service. He likes to make money. He likes to keep it a secret how much money he makes. And he would not like to work for the leader of the free world. What an ass and as my mother always said, "Good riddance to bad rubbish."

No comments: