Sunday, August 10, 2008

Raining on Sunday...

So it has been a hell of weekend but not really that great in some respects. I was in a bit of an accident on Friday. A large SUV (and I mean even in comparison to my vehicle this thing was big) was looking as though it was going to crush me from behind so while I was looking over my shoulder I did not notice the stopped traffic in front of me. I hit a vehicle in front of me. I am still shook up over it. Not because of what could have happened to me but what could have happened to that vehicle in front of me. My vehicle was much larger than their's. If their is such a cosmic force as luck it did just about all it could for me in this instance.... Except stop me from hitting that car in front of me. No ticket. No injuries. All I need now is a new hood.

Went swimming yesterday. That was nice. I got pretty drunk and passed out on a couch for a while. I woke up in time for sushi. I love white tuna. But this is all pointless.
Now it is raining and cool. A week ago it was 100 degrees. Now it is 69. I have the front and back door of the house wide open to circulate the cool, clean air. What could be better? Oh I know....

I had another dream in New York last night. Not so much about New York but I dreamed that everything transpired there. Some of you were there as well. I will not name names here. But it was nothing exciting. That is just such an odd sensation. When I was in New York I used to dream in the Natural State. What have traded?

"I can't make her eyes light up no matter how hard I try," said the painting in my dining room.

No comments: