Monday, December 15, 2008

A Winter Weather Advisory is in Effect for the Vicinity of Your Heart...

So here in the durty south even a whisper of winter weather sends us into a tizzy. My office was closed at 3.30 and word went out to those of us in the field to get the hell home. I of course have decided to take my time and run as quickly as possible to the beer store in preparation for the impending icy doom. I have already decided that I will be reading and letter writing this evening. I have already put a few beers down and I am going to run go snag some more blood warming potables and then settle in with a letter that needs responding to, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Nathan Powell's most recent independent comic, someone's thesis proposal which I have yet to give due consideration too and some other stuff. Did I mention that I will be drinking? Cuz I am going to be doing just that. Here is an artist representation of my plans...
The internet is awesome. Tata for now.

No comments: