Monday, December 8, 2008

Netflix: An Addiction.

So I signed up for netflix last week as part of a christmas agreement and I admit that it is far more AWESOME than I ever imagined. Here is my que thus far (I already have the first three):
1.The Life and Work of Hunter S. Thompson
2.Willow
3.Rick Burn's New York (1st disc)
4.Democracy and Disappointment (That is the Critchley/Badiou DVD)
5.There Will Be Blood
6.Batman: The Animated Series: Vol I, Disc I
7.Dead Man
8-10. Spaced (Simon Pegg's Sci-Fi comedy series on BBC)
11.I'm Not There
12.North By Northwest (Classic Hitchcock)
13.Breathless
14.Croupier
15.A History of Britain (Disc 1)
16.Tokyo Drifter (Not the car movie)
17.The Machinist
18.Come Early Morning
19.Control
20.24 Hour Party People
I like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Wire, bitch, The Wire...