Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Round-Up from Arkansas or I am REALLY FUCKING SORRY!

So last night we here in the Natural State lost our fucking minds and totally fucked up. This is How I break it down is this way:
1st: We voted for McCain by a healthy margin. We fucked up. I apologize.
2nd: We voted to bar non-married, cohabiting couples (i.e. homosexuals) from being able to be foster parents. We fucked up. I apologize. But shame on you California!
3rd. We voted to start a lottery. We fucked up. I apologize.
4th: We voted to allow our state legislature to meet every year (if you were from Arkansas you would realize how bad this is). We fucked up. I apologize.

On a positive note: The nominally Democrat senator won by a 80% to 20%. The thing is though that the 20% was not for a Republican but for a Green Party candidate. I voted in that 20% block.

Once again. We fucked up. I apologize.

No comments: