Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Sunday My Good Readers...

Well I am here today cooking. I am trying to prepare a grilled salmon salad with a fat-free creole mustard vinaigrette dressing. I am also working on something that will be on the side: boiled new potatoes with a spicy arkansas black apple/onion/carraway seed "relish." This will be served cold and if I can hunt down some goats cheese that will go on as well.
I have this bottle of wine and I am drinking soda water to cleanse my palate so I can tell if it is good or it it is vinegar. God I love bottom of the barrel scraping!
Other than that it has been a good weekend. I will try to take pictures of dinner.
PS-Everyone should eat eggie in a basket at least once in their life. And that has nothing to do with sex.
PPS- You should also listen to The Replacements.

Update-I have just burned my tongue and so will drink wine regardless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

EGGIE IN A BASKET. Is my favorite breakfast. You need to try it with some billionaire's bacon.

MynameisZaff said...

in my family, its called Egg and Bread.

simple as that.