Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Dasein does not eat."

So I played hookey form work today so I could stay at home and write and figure out my student loans. I also have a TA app I want to work on. There is also some laundry to boot. I was transferred from one division of my company to another abruptly on monday evening and needless to say I am not pleased about it. It doesn't say much about how much company cares about me or the continuity of care for my clients. So, I said fuck-it. Took some time off coming to me and decided to job hunt inbetween the previously mentioned. So here I am on a cold rainy day.
My thesis topic is going to be on Foucault and Dewey and conceptions of the body within their conceptions of the function we loosely call "the subject." I think it is going to work. I like the idea. I like that it came from a dream and that Cornell West is involved. Now I must got open the back door and let the damp in.

No comments: