Thursday, October 16, 2008

What I am up too...

So I am in love with Neko Case. If you are not you are deficient in some aspect that most typical/normal/well adjusted folks are not.

It is kinda like if Tammy Wynette fronted Calexico. Which means it must be good... Right C, my bro.

Ok, so famous people are great. Well, most of them. I realized that I would like to hangout with more celebrities. And I do not mean Paris Hilton, Arriane Huffington or Dov Charney (just to name a few). I mean, I would like to be at a party and go "Hey Phillip [Roth]!" or "Hey Ryan [Adams]" or "Hey Morrissey [Morrissey]." So here is the problem. I do not on any normal day interact with these people. So I got to wondering to myself, "How do I hangout with famous people?" These leads to the question, "What kind of people do famous people hangout with?" Which all boils down to the simple answer: other famous people. So the answer to my original question is as equally simple: I must become famous. Now, there are lots of ways to get famous and not all of them are equal (or will make your parents still want to have you by for Christmas dinner). So I am going to try a few of them. I am going to go back to trying to write some music (stop laughing) and have beefed up my equipment with this goal in mind (pictures to follow).
I just want to be friends with famous people. What's wrong with that? Nothing, except free drugs and even that is a matter of opinion I will debate you on.

The mental health field. Do not work here. Lets leave it at that.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I fell for Bonnie Raitt after seeing her lead The Other One's in 2003. Before that, The Donna's before they got big. Guess there's something about chicks in bands - you just know they're cooler and more talented than you, and if they're attractive, well...