Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thesis Update! I have a thesis!

Ok, so I will not go into the specifics yet because there are none. I am even terrified that I have come this far. The idea is the hardest part of research in my mind. That all being said: I have a thesis topic!
Now, I have of late gone back to hand writing things. In pencil. Everything hand written in pencil. Those of you who are getting letters from me (now or in the near future) will have noticed this aspect for yourselves. So when I was struck today I did what has come natural to me. I reached for a pencil and a sheaf of lined paper. The next thing I did was get a Manilla folder and label it "Thesis (Started 10/23/08)." This label I wrote in pen because it might rub off and I can't have that. My next step is a filing cabinet. I can't wait.
Things are looking good. Progress notes will come soon.

No comments: