Saturday, October 4, 2008

Geez I gotta do better with this blogging business...

Well, I am on my way to St. Louis in just a few minutes. I am heading out to see Ryan Adams. I purchased a cardigan for just an occasion.
That all being said. I great many things are going on in the world. I was distressed that Palin wasn't awful. This was I (and a sizable portion of the world) had not expected to see. I suppose if you lower everyone's expectations to where they scrape bottom simply showing up with a pulse is considered a KO.
It is time to decide what I want to be when I grow up.
My friend E of dominguez posted something a few weeks ago. It is an interview with Zizek. I have been bulling this over. I think I have something to say about it, I just don't know what it is other than to say, "I don't like it."
The American Experiment. I always liked that turn of phrase.
Here is something to think about over the weekend during my absence (which seems no different from my presence).

1 comment:

Yew Norker said...

actually, I agree. I don't like it either. I want to, but I don't