Saturday, January 31, 2009

So little to speak about!

Well I have been lax in posting duties as you can tell and how much has happened in the interim! Good god, a new era has been proclaimed: Novus ordo seclorum has been proclaimed dear friends! I must admit that I am more impressed by our new president than I thought I would be. No so much because of his actual policies but more because of his ideas about governance! Almost the instant he was president he was to narrow the power and scop of the presidency. A clear repudiation of Bush's policies and philosophy about how the president should govern is underway as we speak. I am also ready for my tax cut though it will have little impact on my paycheck I am also a fan of that J.G. Wentworth spokesman's line, "It's your money. Use it when YOU need it!"
But enough of all of this. Things go well here. My roommate got a dog that hates me and the first inkling of spring is upon us. More to follow...

No comments: