Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A new chapter in my life...

Well for the first time ever I am living by myself and living in a true college town. It is a whole other beast. I have always lived in towns that had schools. Little Rock had a few. Conway had 3. New York, well, it had a lot. It is a whole different vibe up here. It's in the mountains. It's fill of hippies, dirt punks, and of course frat boys (which is good because that means I can get rid of the truck to some chump who voted for McCain and wears "deck shoes").
I have signed up for my classes and I am super psyched. Symoblic Logic, Skepticism, and Explanation. So as such, I feel some momentum for the first time in a while. In some senses I feel as though I had to leave LR but it sorta provided the impetus to keep moving. So we will see. Enough of my drivel. Back the job search.

1 comment:

juice said...

Symoblic Logic, Skepticism, and Explanation...
No taco trailers, no beer, no whiskey...Maybe you have found greener pastures, or are just thinking that by having classes with faggot names you can achieve some kind of solace. It's not going to work, you have to work up a sweat to earn peace and longevity. So my Grandpa says, all he ever did was die, so what does he know. Ha, I'm still crazy, I think I'm getting more so by the minute, but I am okay, are you?